Table of Contents¶
- Update Video
- New Features
- Small features and improvements
- Bug fixes
First of all¶
First of all, big thanks to SirEdvin and FatalMerlin! These awesome hoomans helped a lot with this update!
If you don't want to read, you can watch this wonderful short video!
Integrated Dynamics Integration¶We added a peripheral to the "Variable Store" Block from Integrated Dynamics to read variables from integrated dynamics.
Storage Drawer Integration¶
You can now access Storage Drawers. Store items, push and pull items or do whatever you want to do with items. This new feature is a mod integration.
Colony Integrator¶We added the Colony Integrator that interacts with MineColonies. You can use this peripheral to get information about your colony. It can be used as a pocket upgrade or as a block.
The Geo Scanner provides information about blocks around it and information about the current chunk. You could use it to search the current chunk and nearby blocks for ores.
With the Block Reader you can read the data of neighboring blocks and tile entites.
With the NBT Storage peripheral you are able to store tables or other values into a block as NBT data. You can read and write values to the block with the peripheral functions.
New Turtles Upgrades¶
New powerful turtle upgrades!
With these small upgrades you finally can use any tools just from turtle inventories, perform right click on blocks, collect items in a small range, transport animals and much more! But be aware, the new abilities require fuel and most of them have a cooldown. Big thanks to SirEdvin who made these upgrades.
New Ingame Documentation¶
Advanced Peripherals now uses Patchouli to generate ingame documentation. You can now get quick information about the mod in-game, without the need for internet access!
Small features and improvements¶
This update also provides a lot of small features and improvements.
- We changed some function names of the ME Bridge and RS Bridge peripherals.
- Removed the Peripheral Proxy
New functions, events and translations¶
- Added the slot parameter to the functions of the Inventory Manager.
isHiddenreturn values to the chat event.
- Added a lot of new functions to the Player Detector.
- Added the
sendFormattedMessagefunction to the chat box.
- Added russian translations by DrHesperus.
Improved mod integration¶
You can now connect supported blocks directly with a modem. We completely removed the Peripheral Proxy.
Support for relative and cardinal directions¶
You can now use relative directions (
bottom) and cardinal directions (
down) at the same time.
1 2 3
* Not all fixed bugs are listed here
- Fixed server crashes with the RS Bridge
- Fixed chunky turtle performance issues
- Fixed that the redstone integrators lets pass redstone signal through it
- Fixed that the redstone integrator does not update blocks around it
- Improved chat event performance